Neem is a member of mahogany family called Meliacea. It is mainly cultivated in the Indian subcontinent. It is a strong antioxidant and a strong anti-inflammatory agent.This property makes it effective against several types of fungi, bacterial and viruses.It is called dongoyaro in some part of Nigeria.Neem Leaf(Dongoyaro) has a lot of health and beauty benefits.
- Benefits Of Neem Leaf(Dongoyaro)It is a wonderful treatment for dandruff. Just boil a bunch of neem leaves until the water turns green then allow to cool. You can then use it to cleanse your hair after washing with shampoo.
- Neem leaf helps with any kind of eye irritation, tiredness or redness. Simply boil some neem leaves. Allow to cool off completely, then use it to wash your eyes.
- Neem leaf is very good in healing wounds or treating insect bites. Make a paste of neem leaf or the neem leaf powder.
- Dab it on the wound or bites for few times a day till it heals.
- It can also be used to treat dark spots, chronic ulcers, zit or kind of eruption. Just make a paste of neem leaf and apply it daily until it dries out.Neem leaf helps in boosting immunity. Add some crushed neem leaves into a glass of water and drink
- .It can help in treating skin diseases like eczema, ring worm, itching and some other mild skin diseases.
- Just add turmeric to the neem leave and make a paste from it. Apply it daily until it dries out.
- Neem leaf can also treat ear ailments especially ear boils. Make neem leaf powder by crushing the leaves. Add honey to it and use few drops.